Lets get this Party Started !!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Now that the system in place isnt as easily swayed by ESPN hype and scheduling weaklings in November is frowned upon we will see many more in the future. B1G

Yeah, best to test you mettle by playing B1G powerhouse football teams like Illinois and Indiana in November. :)

Feb 12, 2014
You have to get it through watchESPN. It's an app you can download. Free to Direct TV customers.

I'm far from the brightest guy. Can you help explain this to me? As a DirecTV customer, I cannot use ESPN3 on my computer but I can download an app on my phone/tablet and use that? Is it in the Android marketplace? Does it include the SEC+ games? Thanks!

Dec 19, 2012
Funny I went to the SEC channel on directv and it says tomorrow at 4 o'clock is womans basketball not softball....

I have DirecTV and it says tomorrow at 4pm is the Paul Finebaum show (on HD) and "Programming Information Not Available" on the non-HD channel.

Apr 25, 2010
Does anyone have a Direct TV username and password they would let me use? I'm through Time Warner, which doesn't carry it, so my login for it doesn't work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom