It was ugly but we won.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 13, 2010
Well my HS varsity team won a game last night. it was not a real pretty win, And the other team was a little better than us I believe, Especially on Offense. But we pulled it out. My Freshmen Pitcher with just 4 weeks of instruction went the whole game and managed 3 strike outs. They hit her pretty good because she does not throw hard yet but she only walked two batters, And I thought that was real good. We got killed last week by a team that was not as good as us. Long way to go but they are young and have super good attitudes and never give up.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Tell your DD to keep working hard! Pitching is a marathon, not a sprint, and if she keeps working hard by the time she is a senior she will be awesome!

Jun 13, 2010
Actually she isn't my Daughter. Mine has been out of school for a while now. I don't have any kids in school anymore. And yes she is going to be good someday I think.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Congratulations on the win.

You are not going to have your pitchers very long, are you going to be able to make some recommendations after the season is over now that you got them going?

Jun 13, 2010
Congratulations on the win.

You are not going to have your pitchers very long, are you going to be able to make some recommendations after the season is over now that you got them going?

Yes, actually they will be working with me in the off season. I want to and they want to work with me over anyone else. Their decision.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
That is great!

The rules can be complicated so you might want to check them. You can ignore them if you want be be aware of what they are.

Jun 13, 2010
That is great!

The rules can be complicated so you might want to check them. You can ignore them if you want be be aware of what they are.

Checked the rules, I can work with all I want from memorial day till start of school in the fall. After that I can work with two at a time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan