I knew I kept my Christmas tree up for a reason...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
We were planning a trip to Myrtle this past weekend to watch Coastal Play. That got scrapped with attendance rules and the weather. I've been saving some scheckles to hit the Rawlings outlet in Myrtle for a HOH glove. Gonna have to wait a little longer.
Always hit or miss, feast or famine (it's usually the miss & famine part), I've been in there one time out of probably 10 where I looked like a stupid fat kid in the middle of the candy aisle! SEVERAL different Spring Trainers and a couple of Horween's! It's usually just straight retail models you can get anywhere, and occasionally the smoking deal like that Pro206-6JTB that everyone here jumped on!

Is this HOH going to be for you? If so do like @ian above and splurge a little and get yourself something like that Don Morton Horween Pro1000, it'll be the last glove you'll ever need.....unless you catch the bug and start collecting! ;)

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Fair warning, after you buy one of these Horween gloves 99.9% of the gloves you see and hold look and feel really.... how can I say this nicely.... bad. Top shelf Dick's and Academy gloves look like Walmart dogs.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Fair warning, after you buy one of these Horween gloves 99.9% of the gloves you see and hold look and feel really.... how can I say this nicely.... bad. Top shelf Dick's and Academy gloves look like Walmart dogs.
That's hilarious, you sound EXACTLY like a certain Mr. @OsDad, Horween flipped his lid!!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
This tank is “trying” to come around, haven’t hit it yet and no chemicals, just some hand shaping, stretching, and rolling it around while not watching TV! :rolleyes:

This glove is one heavy duty brick! Was just comparing this H-web to the H-web on my NP6, this web is ridiculous! @ian had a great point today, once you have a Horween glove, there’s no going back! Look at the size of the bars in this web!163C89E9-7FDD-41E2-8E91-4C1283D8F429.jpegDFD05DA8-2289-4F89-9877-8424A3CDBAD0.jpeg

Oct 4, 2018
And.....how's it doing?

Just went back and looked at our conversation about the Pro1000, I can NOT keep up with all the guys here I've sold a gloves to!

Love the glove. We did a workout in the muddy field a few days ago so I had to spend some time cleaning the glove the other day. It is a beauty and works well for her (she's a utility player and catcher).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma