I hate waiting for brackets for the weekend to come out...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 30, 2013
I hear ya.We play on Friday,its Wednesday and still don't know what time we are playing.To top that we have a 7 1/2 hr drive to get there.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
One of the main issues around this area is that many teams register but don't pay until the last minute. Trying to set brackets when you're not sure who is actually showing up is a pain in the neck.

That said, you'd think payments could be submitted with two weeks' lead time.

Aug 21, 2011
38°41'44"N 121°9'47.5"W
I do know what you mean. Even with teams at the last minute, the tournaments around here usually have a due date the Sunday before. However, our team just dropped out of the ASA state tournament this weekend on Monday. The reason was that we won the ASA regional/national qualifier the day before. Decided to give the girls a rest for the 4th weekend and two previous qualifiers where they played their hearts out.

With that said, I still understand where you're coming from. I would like to see them posted Monday or Tuesday evenings. I know our state bracket was posted yesterday.

Good luck!

Jun 11, 2013
We have one TD who posts Monday night at the latest. It's so nice to find out. Another guys often posts Thursday night or Friday morning. It's a pain with hotels when you have to make a call on Friday night without knowing what time you play Saturday. It's never a good feeling to find out Friday morning you got the 8:00 Am game on Saturday.

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
We have one TD who posts Monday night at the latest. It's so nice to find out. Another guys often posts Thursday night or Friday morning. It's a pain with hotels when you have to make a call on Friday night without knowing what time you play Saturday. It's never a good feeling to find out Friday morning you got the 8:00 Am game on Saturday.

Now that is BS, I would not attend this TD's Tournaments at all

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie1234