How your dd will react

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2013
Are you advocating parents starting
on-line conversations about their child with name and videos to the anonymous public behind their child's back?
This isn't about random video of games of which you are describing. This is a parent having ongoing discussions about the child behind their back. Therein lies the risk of the child finding out and the repercussions of how the child might react to their own parent.
Edit: See there are those that understand this but crazy that there are people responding on this forum that cannot separate this issue from game video anyone can post about.

So what are we talking about then? A parent posting videos and looking for critiques or a parent posting videos and sharing dark, family secrets? If it’s the latter, then yes, it’s a problem. If it’s directly related to the softball video posted then what is the big deal? Seriously, are people coming on here and trash-talking the kid? I, for one, haven’t seen that but then again I have no idea which thread spurred this post. We can’t understand unless we know exactly what you are talking about.

May 18, 2019
I try not to post identifying information but mine are well aware that I frequent the "crazy dads (and moms) softball forum" frequently. That's literally what they know it as. I knew it was trouble when my daughter had to talk me down from buying a second New glove this week.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
I try not to post identifying information but mine are well aware that I frequent the "crazy dads (and moms) softball forum" frequently. That's literally what they know it as. I knew it was trouble when my daughter had to talk me down from buying a second New glove this week.
Like this explanation of having some awareness about internet sharing.
'Try to not post identifying information' Recognizing that things can/do come of it.

May 27, 2013
Like this explanation of having some awareness about internet sharing.
'Try to not post identifying information' Recognizing that things can/do come of it.
And the fact that what you share on the internets never goes away, even if deleted.

Jun 8, 2016
Whoever he is referring to sounds like a horrible human. I think we should all hunt him down and when we find him hang him on the top of his too often seen batting cage by his overgrown eyebrows..

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The only explanation for this thread: Parents and coaches getting ready by arguing about something...and I mean literally "something", because I can't figure this one out.

Perhaps @pattar could send me a silly bus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amc2221