How your dd will react

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2015
Speech recognition punctuated that. Females are not studs. Not surprised you got emotional. Being you display your daughter on this website. Our family doesn't post names and videos because of the negative impact scrutiny can create. That disrespectful nature you flaunt is a prime reason to not expose underage persons to unnecessary harm's way. For the record raise your family however you want.

cool

worry about your own family and you'll be fine

worry about mine and we'll have issue.....i'd suggest you focus on the last line of your post and leave it at that

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Not much different than parents/kids posting their videos on Twitter/IG/FB for recruiting purposes where it will reach a much larger audience where anyone and everyone can comment.
Yes would put those things in the same category also.

Last edited:
May 20, 2015
also think it's rather presumptuous to assume folks on here aren't asking their DD's first......but, then again, i tend not to worry about how others run their own households and families

May 27, 2013
Yes would put those things in the same category also. Think I remember a post you were talking about personal information and the audience that reaches. For me this topic is about the difference of age of person being talked about and why. People specifically posting to either showboat their kids or gather feedback.
Vs. Recruitment purposes.

Yes, but on SM sites anything is free game and there might be unwelcome and unsolicited feedback regardless of the intent of the video posted.

May 27, 2013
Honestly people should be more concerned about what their underage kids’ friends post on SM sites with pics/videos tagging their kids without permission vs a video posted by a parent of their kid hitting/pitching on here.

May 13, 2021
How many softball games get live streamed every year. Most of the time with names and numbers of at least one of the teams. This doesn't even take into account all the other stuff that gets posted by every other entity that is involved. If your child is playing a sport especially if it is at any kind of higher level than straight rec ball, that cat is probably already out of the bag.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2020
also think it's rather presumptuous to assume folks on here aren't asking their DD's first......but, then again, i tend not to worry about how others run their own households and families
Watching a family being destroyed because of this is not presumptuous.

Jan 25, 2022
Well this one spiraled downhill quickly.

Lemme go microwave some popcorn...

I don't post mine other than on a private facebook group I use here and there. She wouldn't care about that one, but probably would be a little apprehensive about posting here.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Watching a family being destroyed because of this is not presumptuous.
So, you are saying that your (or a family you know of personally) is actually being destroyed because of their DD's softball video being posted on DFP and being discussed by the members here?

Seem's like quite a stretch but given how dysfunctional some folks are I guess it could be possible. Stupid, but possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amc2221