How your dd will react

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
when she finds out you've been showing her video's and discussing her on a public website.
I never put up a video and never asked the crowd here to give their opinion on how she played.

Since she already knows I would never miss an opportunity to brag about her. Doing it online where my bragging would reach more people quickly would be understood as a more efficient method and would probably be seen as the most likely outcome.

Mar 10, 2020
about the same way she would react if she found out her father doesn’t know how to use an apostrophe..

How about you worry about your P5,WCWS stud and the rest of us will worry about our mere mortals?
Speech recognition punctuated that. Females are not studs. Not surprised you got emotional. Being you display your daughter on this website. Our family doesn't post names and videos because of the negative impact scrutiny can create. That disrespectful nature you flaunt is a prime reason to not expose underage persons to unnecessary harm's way. For the record raise your family however you want.

Jun 8, 2016
That disrespectful nature you flaunt is a prime reason to not expose underage persons to unnecessary harm's way.
I reserve my “disrespect” for the adult knuckleheads on here so if you feel “disrespected” then you qualify..congrats.

Last edited:
May 27, 2013
when she finds out you've been showing her video's and discussing her on a public website.

Not much different than parents/kids posting their videos on Twitter/IG/FB for recruiting purposes where it will reach a much larger audience where anyone and everyone can comment.

May 21, 2018
I imagine she will clutch her pearls while collapsing into a pile of sobbing mush on the floor, never speaking to me again................or she will shrug and go on about her day.

Jun 8, 2016
I imagine she will clutch her pearls while collapsing into a pile of sobbing mush on the floor, never speaking to me again................or she will shrug and go on about her day.
Stop being so emotional..

Aug 5, 2022
Don’t see where it’s anyone else’s business certainly not worth an entire thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amc2221