How to enjoy watching streamed games...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 11, 2012
I think we've all come up with creative ways to not say something negative about someone else's kid:

"Shake it off"

"Nice try"

"Good effort"

"Dammit Eliose, at least try to get the ball"

"Get 'em next time"

"Not your pitch"

Which is what I mean to say. Unfortunately sometimes what comes out is something like “Are you f-Ing kidding me”. It’s not often but it’s happened before.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
This is my official confession. I got really frustrated with DD during one particular series that I let out a very loud "Jesus Christ" after she K'd on bad pitch, which I have never done...ever. I am pretty sure I was demon possessed. Softball does that to me, but I have usually held myself in check. I am certain I offended other parents that were within hearing distance from me and I wouldn't be surprised if it made it on streaming. I offended myself and I felt bad for a long time.

After that series I took notes from @pattar and hung out on the centerfield mound behind the fence at ETBU and found myself yelling at the field. "you gotta this , you need to this, why are we doing this, etc" DD said she heard me. LOL. ETBU has big bell on that mound and when DD hit a HR I went over to that bell and gave it a big ol' DING DONG!!! What else was I supposed to do? It was just siting there. I have it on video!

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
You are welcome. In my "Advanced Sports Parent Idiot" class I will show you how to follow a game from your office computer with your two hands covering your face...
I took it to another level during the last game of the series when they were getting blown out. I had it streaming on the living room TV while I was doing yard work. I would take quick breaks and look through the window to see what was going on.

Jun 8, 2016
I took it to another level during the last game of the series when they were getting blown out. I had it streaming on the living room TV while I was doing yard work. I would take quick breaks and look through the window to see what was going on.
Nice..you want to guest lecture for me?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06