how much is too much?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 15, 2009
thanks so much for the advice. so far i have been able to maintain really good grades and now high school season is soon here. and it won't be long until tournament ball has more practices. hopefully everything will work out alright.

SnocatzDad - that's actually how i was looking at my situtation. with the whole college thing. i'm still young and unsure of my plans for the future. but now that i'm in high school and preparing for my future by choosing my classes, i realize that i should probably narrow down to a field that i would like to work in. math and sciences are out of the question. i was think more aobut the body or a humanitarian. not sure yet. my dream for years has been to attend the University of Arizona. i realize that this is a long stretch. The conditions are completely different. I live in PA where most girls have off. Out there, it's hot and girls are able to work out all year long. and i think that subconsciencously (sp?), this is my way for making up for the climate. Not only is it a very good school with a good softball program. I also have been looking at FL and CA colleges. again, i realize that me playing at any of those schools is a long stretch, but most definetly a dream of mine. I'm not going to give up, but i'm also not going to focus all of my time there. I have a back up plan....well more like i'm working on it. People say that i'm so young and I have the rest of my life to figure out what I want to do. If so, then why does it feel like that's a lie? Just a thought. That's all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207