Hooray Colorado is Happening this summer!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
No pgf for us, firmly in the alliance camp. We qualified at the first alliance tournament with a W, so that was nice to not have to chase it forever. I'm not sure how the Top Club and IDT invites are handled, we're on a need to know basis!

I've heard that bennett is good for recruiting, I know its a screwy time for '21s recruiting-wise.. How's it going for your student? She seems like a heck of a player.. Fingers crossed!
She has opportunities! Thnx!
Yes Bennett draws recruiting.
Need to know basis :)
Knowing your invited to idt is great to know!
Care to mention 14u coach?

Alliance! Ok represent BB !!! 👍

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Widespread Panic just announced their Summer run at Red Rocks at the end of June. I will be staying in Longmont with a college buddy the weekend before the IDT, Fireworks, Sparkler begins, but leaving Monday morning just as teams start their practice games. Getting show tickets will be near impossible with the Bots yanking up all the tickets within seconds of going on sale. But I have my flights lined up.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
If the Spyder people wanted to do some road trippin' this summer, what weekend and where is the best Colorado tourney to spectate? Not looking to peddle our wares...but maybe, well, I have a couple ideas.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Widespread Panic just announced their Summer run at Red Rocks at the end of June. I will be staying in Longmont with a college buddy the weekend before the IDT, Fireworks, Sparkler begins, but leaving Monday morning just as teams start their practice games. Getting show tickets will be near impossible with the Bots yanking up all the tickets within seconds of going on sale. But I have my flights lined up.
Looks like WP is going to sell out all 3 shows in no time!

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Looks like WP is going to sell out all 3 shows in no time!
They always do! This next 3 night run will be their 61, 62, and 63rd sold out shows in a row at Red Rocks. The crowd and the band always does some kind of nod to the numbers.

for the 50th they sung Heart of Gold by Neil Young--everyone was wearing gold clothing
for the 54th (Studio 54)they had these gigantic disco balls and of course they have a song called Disco--Disco clothes
for the 60th "Diamond"--I wear some gaudy diamond sun glasses.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying