Hit or error?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 10, 2016
Georgia
You've clearly never met my DD. She can find the dark cloud in any silver lining.
During the coach's meeting after games - they do talk about what they could have done better and what they did well. So ideally they know what to work on. But I wouldn't want one girl to be pointing out the errors of others.

Jan 25, 2022
I didn't read all the replies so this may have already been stated, but...what if the wind takes a popup? That's not an error is it? IMO it's the same thing. Regardless of the circumstances, the ball was misjudged.

Jun 8, 2016
Sadly we have had that happen with some of my DD's teams - they are upset about the loss or whatever and start blaming other players.
Oh I am sure it happens..unfortunately. Last team we were on DD had a player blame her for breaking the 1B finger because the 1B put her throwing hand in her glove too soon on a throw from DD..:ROFLMAO:. That kid was a trip..

Oct 14, 2019
Oh I am sure it happens..unfortunately. Last team we were on DD had a player blame her for breaking the 1B finger because the 1B put her throwing hand in her glove too soon on a throw from DD..:ROFLMAO:
I’m sure it happens on the drive home all the time.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
It’s a hit. Plus no where does the ball hitting the glove automatically equal an error.

Take it and expect that the softball gods will soon give your dd a play that robs a hitter of a hit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan