Guest Playing-How much is too Much?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2011
FL
My DD's team is in transition in southern FL. We have been practicing, but have not yet started any tournaments yet. With the coaches blessing and permission, we have been guest playing getting my dd mound time to keep her skills up. Is there a limit to the number of teams she is on? Right now we have played for three different teams this year besides the one we are on now. This team actually evolved into another organization, so really four different teams. I know a lot of girls who have team hopped, so I am not even sure if there is a limit, I just don't want to jeopardize her current team.

Thanks

Aug 23, 2010
Florida
Where you will get burned is if you are on a team that gets WS qualified in the tournament. If their roster gets frozen, you would be locked on that roster til the end of the season. I know that USSSA is starting to crack down on guesting players. If your team just practicing now, when do you plan on starting tournament play? Most teams end their season next month and will register again come fall. I would go to the alphabets web site and look for the state director. They are all pretty good about getting back to you. Better to ask up front than get stuck because you weren't informed. BTW, I could use a pitcher next weekend. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06