Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
First concert Tom Petty

Miles square park used to have an outdoor sit wherever concert.
Atleast 3 occaisions saw Eddy Money he was hammered singing/slurring on stage befor noon.

:)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
It’s safe to say I’m more of a knife guy than a ball glove guy! Couple of weeks back I got to work and realized I left my wallet at home…..but a Spyderco was still clipped in my RF pocket, not quite sure how I did that, priorities I guess?

These are the knives that stay in the top drawer of my high boy dresser, note the one non-Spyderco up top in the center, a Zero Tolerance 0562, excellent flipper!
DDE6F6D9-44D6-49E5-8B38-75A819BED034.jpeg

Oct 12, 2020
It’s safe to say I’m more of a knife guy than a ball glove guy! Couple of weeks back I got to work and realized I left my wallet at home…..but a Spyderco was still clipped in my RF pocket, not quite sure how I did that, priorities I guess?

These are the knives that stay in the top drawer of my high boy dresser, note the one non-Spyderco up top in the center, a Zero Tolerance 0562, excellent flipper!
View attachment 23465
Do you have a favorite blade metal?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Spyderco puts o
Do you have a favorite blade metal?
Spyderco puts out a ton of great steels! I just ordered a knife with K390 tool steel, high carbon tool steel that’ll easily rust / pit / patina. It’s a new steel for me, so we’ll see…..

My favorites are M4 and Cru-wear, both non stainless tool steels.

For you, I’d focus on stainless steel, S30V or VG-10 are two really popular steels, and they’re great steels also!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes