Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Good brand of edc knife? I'm thinking best bang for the buck. I'm not a hunter or anything...just a guy who needs to cut things on occasion. I'm left handed but that doesn't make a difference, does it?
Definitely makes a difference, as far as the lock goes.

I‘m a huge Spyderco fanboy, own around 30 of them now. Ordered a new Spyderco Endela with K390 steel yesterday, been wanting to try K390 for awhile, new model, new steel, looking forward to trying it out!

Give me a size you’d prefer and I’ll give you some suggestions.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Don’t think they’ve been discussed here much, greatest album ever made? I think maybe so! Definitely one of the albums of my youth!
View attachment 23448

Dark Side is an excellent choice! Absolutely dream like. A little journey every time I heard it.

I may be a bit low brow to suggest it, but from beginning to end I don’t think there is a better rock and roll album!

View attachment 23449
I love both of these albums. I have them both off of iTunes. I need to go back and relisten to The Wall.

Dec 11, 2010
My edc is a Benchmade auto opener. Oxide aluminum case, is functional and plain. I had a green Griptillian I liked but I lost it. It was cheap and I didn’t worry about using it.

Oct 12, 2020
Definitely makes a difference, as far as the lock goes.

I‘m a huge Spyderco fanboy, own around 30 of them now. Ordered a new Spyderco Endela with K390 steel yesterday, been wanting to try K390 for awhile, new model, new steel, looking forward to trying it out!

Give me a size you’d prefer and I’ll give you some suggestions.

Given that I don't know much about sizing I'd say something that fits comfortably in pocket, but isn't miniature like a swiss army knife. Is that vague enough??? I definitely don't need something that requires sheathing.

Oct 12, 2020
My edc is a Benchmade auto opener. Oxide aluminum case, is functional and plain. I had a green Griptillian I liked but I lost it. It was cheap and I didn’t worry about using it.
I have looked at those before. Not sure if Benchmade is a bit too good for me.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Given that I don't know much about sizing I'd say something that fits comfortably in pocket, but isn't miniature like a swiss army knife. Is that vague enough??? I definitely don't need something that requires sheathing.
Spyderco Delica or Dragonfly is a great starting point, both super easy to open and close, ambidextrous, tough and light.

Huge rabbit hole….be careful! ;)

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri

I have a couple Benchmade knives and really like them. I’ve owned those, Gerber, Havalon, Buck, Spyderco, and CRKT. My Benchmade is probably what I carry around the most as far as a general use knife.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12