Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
It’s safe to say I’m more of a knife guy than a ball glove guy! Couple of weeks back I got to work and realized I left my wallet at home…..but a Spyderco was still clipped in my RF pocket, not quite sure how I did that, priorities I guess?

These are the knives that stay in the top drawer of my high boy dresser, note the one non-Spyderco up top in the center, a Zero Tolerance 0562, excellent flipper!
View attachment 23465
Nice collection! Only ever had one Spyderco (which somehow disappeared on a dirt bike trip to Moab). Had a neighbor that worked for Spyderco in Golden for a while...should have acquired a bunch during her tenure!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
First concert Tom Petty

Miles square park used to have an outdoor sit wherever concert.
Atleast 3 occaisions saw Eddy Money he was hammered singing/slurring on stage befor noon.

:)
One of the last shows I've been to was Tom Petty at Red Rocks...rained like heck but still just an awesome show! Gone too soon. R.I.P>

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
So yesterday I made the mistake of commenting on a Twitter post that supposedly was being given a lot of attention from a certain political party as fact but was very easily made debatable at best using common sense. When I posted a couple of points that they couldn't refute, I unknowingly set all the Twits ablaze. It's an unbelievably cruel world out there.

Anyone else innocently comment on social media and inadvertently go viral?
I don’t use Twitter, and I very seldom post anything political anymore on FB, it’s just not worth it!

I got slammed here a couple of months back for mentioning the Country of origin of a certain little virus you may have heard of? Pretty much called a racist and a bigot for speaking the truth! So for here, I’ll stick to ball gloves and fun off-topic stuff from now on!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Nice collection! Only ever had one Spyderco (which somehow disappeared on a dirt bike trip to Moab). Had a neighbor that worked for Spyderco in Golden for a while...should have acquired a bunch during her tenure!
Oh Lord, I definitely don’t need a neighbor like that! ($$$$$)

Feb 1, 2021
I don’t use Twitter, and I very seldom post anything political anymore on FB, it’s just not worth it!

I got slammed here a couple of months back for mentioning the Country of origin of a certain little virus you may have heard of? Pretty much called a racist and a bigot for speaking the truth! So for here, I’ll stick to ball gloves and fun off-topic stuff from now on!
Here? Dang, I didn't know that.

What's funny about social media is it gives everyone a voice, yet it's basically the laziest possible way to make any impact whatsoever. I just kind of chuckle at the importance people put on their social media opinions.

Great, it's your opinion. Here is my opinion. It's just a conversation. There is nothing to win. No argument. No gold medal. No documentary about you on Netflix. No law with your name on it. It's just words on a screen. Simmer down already.

The Twits are still going strong by the way. Not sure my 'problem' is going to end today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1