Good morning dfp!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
Last tournament of the calendar year - Demarini Elite Fall Showcase near St. Louis. Anyone else heading there??

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Oh Awesome.

My 11 yr dd hit a bomb to center last night. Bounced off the top of the fence. Almost got a triple but her dirtbag dad got greedy last night as the third base coach and got her tagged out!! LOL She still got two RBI's though!

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
A beautiful day here in Colorado; the leaves of our Aspens are turning gold and we're blessed today with the deep blue sky of autumn. Big ASA tournament this weekend; the high school season has wrapped up and now the competitive summer teams are busily getting back together again. We should be able to squeeze in two, maybe even three more weekends of softball before the weather drives us indoors until spring. As for me, I am procrastinating while working on a massive spreadsheet. I have to set little goals and treats for myself: finish a section, check DFP. Finish a section, eat some halloween candy. Finish a section.... you get the picture :)

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
When I get out of work today I have 1/2 hour to get to job #2...ill get out around 9:30. I will then head to the Movie theater to pick up DD and her boyfriend. Get home around 10:30. Then I'll Join the family on the couch with a couple Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPA till my head nods.

Saturday...Get up at 5:30...do some cleaning and fix breakfast for the kids, then stack firewood and/or rake the ocean of oak leaves all over our yard.....Then I'll go to Job #2 from 2-9.
I'll Get home at around 9:30 and will join the family watching the Sox in the World Series with a couple Sam Adams Boston Lagers till about 1:00am

Sunday get up at 5:30, do some chores (laundry most likely) and head to job #2 from 10-5.
Ill get home around 5:45. Depending on day-light I might do some leaves or start to winterize the camper till night fall.
At 8:00 I will join the family on the couch with a Sam Adams Boston Ale and watch the Sox in the World Series till about 1:00am

Monday get up at 5:30..... THIS IS PRETTY MUCH EXACTLY WHAT I WILL BE DOING THIS WEEKEND.