Going Rates for Hitting Lessons?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
South Florida Here... 40 a half hour, Former D1 player, 1 on 1. For mine, the lessons serve two purposes. 1. Actually hitting, with this I am extremely happy. 2. Actual conversations, with someone who has "Been there, Done that" I refer to this part of the lesson as "Therapy" Just wish I could convince Insurance to cover it.

This gives you an idea of the variance. I live in the same county and pay $50/hour for basically the same thing though I do feel my DD's hitting coach is undercharging because they are also the HC of the high school team my DD will play on next year.

Jul 2, 2013
We pay $30 for 30 minutes with a college hitting coach. But if you buy 5 lessons you get the 6th one free so it's $25 per lesson if we do it that way (which we do).

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
$25 Per lesson too. Hitting coach is reasonable right now. May have to upgrade her though.

DD and I also go to the park and hit balls. Cages during the week too and I will pitch to her.

Aug 30, 2015
All these prices are CHEAP comparatively. . . anyone had an appliance repaired lately or electrical or plumbing work done around the home?

Around here, the trades charge around $105 just to show up at the door. That includes the first 15 minutes. Then $45-$60 per each 1/2 hour after that.

If these coaches are actually trying to earn a living, they're typically not charging enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13