Favorite Threads

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I can tell you what not to read. Well even the bad ones have some good in them.

Ain't that the truth... The thread I'm suggesting is 155 pages long. But if I reduce it to just the interesting posts, it would be less than 10 pages. By the way, I read Myers' book based on your recommendation. Good read overall, but it leaves some questions unanswered. Probably designed that way...

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I started reading the thread you posted, saved my spot and will continue to read.

Some interesting posts by Boardmember and Howe (One Chapter Ahead). Good posts throughout by several other long term members as well; Five Frame Swing, RayR, Red Hot Coach, PStein, etc.

Jun 8, 2016
I'm just curious what people's favorite hitting threads are on DFP. Every once in a while I like to dig into some of the older discussions and pick up some tid bits. Personally, one of my favorites is the link below. Like many threads, there is a lot of nonsense scattered around in this one. In fact, you can probably completely ignore the first 35 (ish) pages. But there is a lot of interesting discussion after that. This particular thread was created shortly after I joined the site and was one of the first hitting threads I was following. There are quite a few people involved in this thread that I wish were still active posters. So what are your favorite threads?

http://www.discussfastpitch.com/thr...d-the-elephant-in-the-room.15918/#post-188420
Against the advice of FP I read the first 35 pages..Who's up for a new "My kid is great and yours sucks" thread..?? 😂

I am too honest (or negative right W=w.? :)) to argue that so somebody else will have to volunteer..;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom