Fastpitch hitters

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 2, 2015
Woodstock, man
1. The goal should be to hit the ball as hard as possible, hitters will drag, whether it's because on that swing the are not mechanically sound or their timing is off which screws up their swing. Some hitters drag all the time and still hit the ball hard. With that being said, wouldn't everybody agree that most hitters would rather not drag, and most instructors would try to eliminate it if their student was dragging?

2. Also when adjusting to an off-speed pitch, is dragging the bat the most effective way of staying back??
1. 100x yes

2. Absolutely not

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
@Work=wins is a big advocate of bat drag, world hunger and the possibility that a giant asteroid will strike the earth....

you could not slot the elbow and push the bat.😂 Why does the elbow slot? To leverage the hands? Try throwing a ball without slotting the elbow.. how was that? LOL

edit: it’s good to see you get off the fence finally though.

Jun 8, 2016
can’t when folks are spewing nonsense. Oh well I thought you jumped. Guess not.
Lol..I don't even know where this fence is located. What properties is it separating? Clue me in..I want to jump I do..I want my as* to stop hurting...

May 12, 2016
Lol..I don't even know where this fence is located. What properties is it separating? Clue me in..I want to jump I do..I want my as* to stop hurting...
Try both sides, seems like I end up agreeing and disagreeing with everybody at some point. This could mean that I don't really care for agendas and just want to learn the truth, or I don't have damn clue what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma