Erin Front view

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
bwalk, if Boardmember says she looks good, you have done all you can do here.

You've got to get her to a good pitching coach. I know it's a hassle, and I know its expensive, but there is simply no other way for her to reach her potential.

Another option is to go to the Shark Softball pitching camp in Joliet. That is where my DD went. Pitching is two to three hours two weekends every month from November to February. The drive isn't that bad since you are only doing it a couple of times a month.

Jul 12, 2008
Tuscola, IL
B.M. you caught that, you are good, yes she was pitching inside on Sunday. Sluggers I will look into that camp. I think I may have found an instructor, but we will go an meet her 1st, this Sunday I think, watch her teach another student then have her with Erin for an hour. She is at turn2sports in Collinsville, IL Cindy Zelinsky, is anyone familiar with her? I met her last year as she was speaking at a Clinic in Kansas City.

Attachments

• dana1.JPG
    dana1.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 26
  • dana2.JPG
    dana2.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 23
  • osterman-release.JPG
    osterman-release.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 20
  • osterman-front.JPG
    osterman-front.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 18
May 7, 2008
DFW
Bwalk

I like the positioning of the front shoulder better in this new picture. Keep up the good work. Also, I agree with board member at the hands have to work in synchronicity as they come down but I'm going to disagree with the need to slap the leg. This movement does help to create better momentum and whipping of the arm to deliver the ball.

Dana

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1