DD's new Vinci

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
Just wanted to say thanks to Casedawg for his services in providing DD with her new glove. It's exactly what she wanted. Can't wait to break it in.

Lexglove.jpg

Aug 8, 2010
I hope she enjoys it. I will say that breaking in a LHT glove for me is like wiping with the wrong hand. I can barely feed myself with my left hand much less throw a ball in the pocket.

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
casedawg51, What do you think about breaking in a glove with a ball or ball shape attached to a handle? Snazzy glove she has there!

Aug 8, 2010
Thanks for the reply, I've done the same with good results and just wanted to make sure.

Just take your time with it and let the laces have time to stretch slowly. 30 medium power hits is better on the laces than 10 full power ones if you know what I mean.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Very nice glove! My DD will be in the market for a new glove soon (her birthday is in October), so I gotta ask what this one set you back ($), also what are the color options? Did you order it directly from the website or was this a custom order through Casedawg51?

Casedawg51 - hook a brother up! LOL

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
Very nice glove! My DD will be in the market for a new glove soon (her birthday is in October), so I gotta ask what this one set you back ($), also what are the color options? Did you order it directly from the website or was this a custom order through Casedawg51?

It will depend on the glove you choose, but for me it was significantly reduced from the website retail price. I thought it was worth the investment for a quality glove. Casedawg will go through all the options with you.

Aug 8, 2010

Shoot me an email to howell@syrupcity.net and we can go over the stock/custom options and prices. Custom involves more than just colors. You can pick the exact size, web, leather, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad