Cleats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 15, 2019
In the past we had always found used cleats for DD but as she is getting older its getting harder to find them. The issue buying online is every brand fits differently. Where is the best place to buy cleats? Also, pros and cons of going to a metal cleat in the future.

Jun 22, 2019
In the past we had always found used cleats for DD but as she is getting older its getting harder to find them. The issue buying online is every brand fits differently. Where is the best place to buy cleats? Also, pros and cons of going to a metal cleat in the future.
Ringor has a sale on right now. My daughters use their cleats and they last. My kids are now 18 & 16, so they are done growing and they were going through 3 pair a year. I just replaced my oldest daughters ringor cleats that were 2 yrs old.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
My DD's Adidas and Mizunos fit really close to her normal shoe size. I don't think she has ever had an issue. For non-pitchers Adidas seem to last forever.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06