Class A, B, OR C??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 13, 2013
Sayville
How do teams get classified as A, B, OR C?? Do they do it themselves depending on the HC's judgement on the talent? I am wondering because I see teams in a USSSA tourney this weekend and one team classified is itself as a C when I know they should be higher!! Just wondering!!

Mar 28, 2013
How they list themselves is by the coaches discretion. But allot of coaches who are not sure list low because you can be a B listed team and play A state but you cant be a A listed team and play B championship tourneys. So most coaches start out conservative and the go up cause you cant go the other way.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
How do teams get classified as A, B, OR C?? Do they do it themselves depending on the HC's judgement on the talent? I am wondering because I see teams in a USSSA tourney this weekend and one team classified is itself as a C when I know they should be higher!! Just wondering!!

You'll see that in the fall.

Sep 14, 2011
Glendale, AZ
Around here, the decision on whether to be an A or B team sometimes seems to be decided on which Western National Tournament (A or B) that year is closer to home......

Of course, in our 10u/12u B Western this year, we had some 10u GOLD teams playing......:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dothekindthing