been a good one so far

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 20, 2015
our HS team is 16-2, headed into the regional finals tomorrow (yeah, our streak was broken (we purposefully scheduled a top team that is a class up from us), and then for good measure, we decided to not show up against a middle conference opponent and lost again......but we're playing much better since, and look to be able to make our 4th straight state final, so.....

DD2 got her 100th hit mid-season on a HR......she again made 1st team all-conference, was awarded conference player of the year, is a finalist for Miss Maine Softball, and is trending towards being an all-state selection for the 2nd straight year......all in all, not a bad senior year!

this was her last at-bat saturday, in the regional semi-finals......her last at bat on our home field.....

May 20, 2015
Congrats! I'm amazed HS ball is still going...we are weeks into travel ball already.

it's maine......we started the 3rd week in march, we weren't outside until the 2nd week of april as it is......and it was a cold, wet spring to boot

that semi game started at 4.......we finished lining the field (it was all pretty......school logo, running lanes all nice, coaches' boxes....and 3 minutes later we had a storm roll in.....10 bags of turface and at least 6 quick dry later, we were able to start at 4:20.......we had (2) 30 minute lightning/thunder delays, too.....lol

Aug 1, 2019
MN
I got a kick out of your opponents. When she hits it, all they can do is turn and watch. It's like they've seen this before from her.

May 20, 2015
I got a kick out of your opponents. When she hits it, all they can do is turn and watch. It's like they've seen this before from her.

haha - our conference is happy to see her graduate

they were a young team, #4 in our conference, beat #2 - soph pitcher who we thought was #2 in our conference - DD2 was 7/11 this year vs them, with 7RBI, 7R, 3SB, 1-3b and 1-HR - so yeah, they've likely had enough of her haha

May 20, 2015

i really like the reaction of the runner on 2b as she rounds 3rd and realizes it is out.....the joy in shared success is one of the things that has helped us be successful

Feb 7, 2014
our HS team is 16-2, headed into the regional finals tomorrow (yeah, our streak was broken (we purposefully scheduled a top team that is a class up from us), and then for good measure, we decided to not show up against a middle conference opponent and lost again......but we're playing much better since, and look to be able to make our 4th straight state final, so.....

DD2 got her 100th hit mid-season on a HR......she again made 1st team all-conference, was awarded conference player of the year, is a finalist for Miss Maine Softball, and is trending towards being an all-state selection for the 2nd straight year......all in all, not a bad senior year!

this was her last at-bat saturday, in the regional semi-finals......her last at bat on our home field.....

Looks like a scenic place to play... most of the places I visit are 'concrete jungles!'

May 20, 2015
Sweeeeeeeet! Was that a drone camera

no......we have a storage shed off the 3rd base line; 2nd floor is media for the soccer field; it was supposed to be media access on the other side for softball, but the window doesn't line up as well........that is a facebook live feed from the window off a cell phone

May 20, 2015
update: won our regional final game, C South champs for the 4th year in a row - the kid was 2-4 with 2RBI and a run scored in 8-4 win......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831