Batting Glove with back hand padding

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2020
Yes, cricket gloves. :)

You get hit on the hand ALL the time in cricket and that ball is basically a rock. It is a lot of padding

GM-Siren-606-Cricket-Batting-Glove-2020.jpg
hmmm. I will take her to Monkey Sports this weekend....they have lacrosse equipment and a batting cage so she can try this out.

Jun 8, 2016
Do kids who actually know how to slap get hit in the hand a lot? Maybe lay off the 65 MPH machine pitch until she knows what she is doing?

Mar 28, 2020
Do kids who actually know how to slap get hit in the hand a lot? Maybe lay off the 65 MPH machine pitch until she knows what she is doing?
in my ask...I stated...the machine decided to throw hard curve balls. the machines at D Bats are not the best they tend to go outside on the left side unexpectantly......so you will get a few down the middle then a hard curve.....never to the right.....so I can stop taking her to D bats or get protection for her hands......my options......

Jun 8, 2016
in my ask...I stated...the machine decided to throw hard curve balls. the machines at D Bats are not the best they tend to go outside on the left side unexpectantly......so you will get a few down the middle then a hard curve.....never to the right.....so I can stop taking her to D bats or get protection for her hands......my options......
Or throw front toss while she is still new to it …🤷🏽‍♂️

Mar 20, 2019
I would think Lacrosse or Hockey gloves would work also. They are both designed to hold a stick so a bat shouldn't be much of a problem

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Mar 28, 2020
Thanks everyone.....I got her the G-Form elbow guard and Batting glove and for extra protection the Mizuno batters hand guard.....it works greats....

Thanks all

Oct 9, 2018
Texas

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13