Bass Bats Fastpitch Line

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 23, 2013
fastpitch24.jpg
I work for Bass Bats. We have a new Fastpitch Line. I am happy to answer any questions.
looce glove ad.jpg
We are the Official Glove Sponsor of Brenau University's Golden Tigers.
jazback.jpg
We also recently signed Jazlyn Lunceford to a Bat Endorsement Contract.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2012
Wi
Scott,

I'd be happy to have my dd test out any equipment and provide some feedback. I'll take a 30/20 bat and 12" inch glove. Feedback to be provided at a later date. Feel free to PM me and I'll provide my address. JK. I've never heard of Bass. Is the stuff american made? Where is it sold?

Oct 7, 2009
Not trying to be rude, but if I can get a well established brand bat for around $300, why pay that price point for a new market entry?

What would that be?:confused:

I'm sure Scott can expound but after doing some research online I saw a lot of stuff about bats cracking but I think every bat out there has these kind of issues. As long as it is the exception not the rule and customer service is prompt to respond that is about all you can expect.

Also read a couple things about some of there older models failing compression tests but again it did not sound like the company was trying to hide anything those models did not have those sanctioning organization stamps on them so what do you expect.

I am always open to trying new things but I would like to know if something is wrong Core maybe you could explain what you mean when you say "issues"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06