ASA Team Lookup

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 1, 2013
Does ASA have a link or something to look up teams? I know U Trips does but I can't find anything similar on ASA website. Any help would be great!

Dec 11, 2010
Some states apparently have their own state ASA site. Our state site, Illinoisasa.org isn't too wonderful, sometimes you can get an idea who will be at tournaments but its rarely complete. Can rarely get online brackets. I have seen no improvement or attempt to improve the websites whatsoever. I bet that hurts ASA more than they know. I also bet they are missing out on cash for ads they could sell on the websites.

One of the advantages USSSA has over ASA is the website. Online pool standings, brackets and team info is very helpful and gets tons of traffic from goofball parents like myself who can't get enough softball on the weekend. We still have old time tournament directors who want to run tournaments with scraps of paper with scribbling on them and want to call every coach on the phone to tell them about the first bracket game but they are going the way of the dinosaurs.

This issue is a pet peeve of mine. Come on people, get up to speed and get online. It will make everybody's life easier especially on tournament days. There really isn't any good excuse not to.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
One of the best advances I seen this year (NSA)... I'm sure they are common elsewhere??? was a call in RainOut #. I think it was run by the Host...RiverCity Sportz Complex. Next best was a RainOut strategist...here is where we got to play one game....#Call4Rain :cool: It made getting soaked & then taking off in a caravan to the other side of town...and another two hr. wait & the whole the trip worth while...$1274.92 for this one pic...lol

perfect-circle-albums-my-pics-picture4591-24x960.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dothekindthing