Alex Hugo is a beast!!!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
TIP&RIP...... only 2logos....KNEEtoKNOB....slimScrollover.... NIKE's :cool:

I guess the question is...is this a high level swing??? I guess I can wait to see if it gets in the sticky :cool:

That question is actually being discussed at HI this morning. Underlying engines high level; still some debate as to the whole.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
That question is actually being discussed at HI this morning. Underlying engines high level; still some debate as to the whole.

Cool.... :cool: Anyone posting video of their processes of teaching it for the last year??? Mine was (Feet First & Finish) fill in the hands third.

The HR against bama...is the shot heard, (seen) around the world. It is now PUBLISHED. Either you've been teaching it, or .........:cool: I'm waiting to see if the powers that be on here DPF put it in the sticky.

My video is an exaggerated conceptualization @ the start of the re-build. I have recent video, that shows the (proper ..JMHO) handling of the bat....logo 2-3. I would post it, but don't have the time to defend it... right now.:cool: I can see now that DD's own interpolation is much closer to BB. :cool:

Logo's 1&3

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Note. I have been sitting on the last gif for a week, then decided to post it. Some good stuff, but for me, the anticipation of seeing the swing was greater then the result.
I would bet that this will be her stand out year. Like Romero this year, Hugo won't be giving a lot of good pitches. Romero impressed me the beginning of the season by stating her goal for this year is on base percentage.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Glad you did thx.... wouldn't have a .gif, or a link to Romero would you ???

If you go to Michigans all access video page there are highlights of every game. Some decent vid of Romero are on them. They have some security on the vids that my software will not download to make a gif.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kstitz44