2022 Ghost Double Barrel IN STOCK

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2018
This is how you determine if a bat has pop, plain and simple. If your not using science, your just guessing.

Yeah there was so much hype on the Mantra and after the OU swinging it so many wanted to jump on the mantra train. My local hitting facility had 25 girls (their regulars) use the mantra and 23 said it would never be in their bag. The other 2 said they would use it but not running out to buy it.

I want to see their new ghost video to see how it does.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Well, UCLA is an Easton school, so they have their choice of any Easton bat and just by watching them some this year, many of them use the 2020 Dual stamp version and not the Advanced. Rachel Garcia uses the dual stamp version and not the Advanced. I saw a couple old grey ghosts and Brady who hit the HR did use an Advanced.

Actually, there was some 2022s in there. They look kinda like the 2020.

No way though are you going to switch to a new bat if you feel comfy with an older one. Especially now.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2016
Actually, there was some 2022s in there. They look kinda like the 2020.

No way though are you going to switch to a new bat if you feel comfy with an older one. Especially now.

Oh hell no! That's bad moojoo mojo if you switch now. Don't wanna mess with Jobu! Well, unless you're a player in a deep slump going in and wanna break out of it. ;)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Just out of curiousity (not because I plan on letting out the moths in my wallet), is there data published for the compression test results for all of these bats right of the wrapper? They obviously all have to be within standard but I am just curious if any of them are far from it..

There is a graph of what passing comp numbers are for each bat...but you're not gonna find a list of what
bats are out of wrapper for tons of bats....they arent all the same first of all. You may get one guy or a couple that
has a machine to do them.

Dec 19, 2019
I hate fedex kids ghost was suppose to be here but as usual they are late on a Friday now have to wait for Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
And people want me to ship fedex because they are so much better...hahaha. Not so much.

Every shipping company will be behind. Then people want money back if the bat doesnt get there
and I have to reimburse and NEVER get my money back. So I dont offer anything else because its no
better.

Last edited:
May 28, 2019
This bat more balanced than the GA?
How would you compare this bat to the PC?

debating on DD’s next size up bat to a 32” -10

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
PC is def more balanced. I dont feel too much diff between a 33/23 GA or 33/23 Ghost. But the recent
GA was closer than the first ones. I just picked up a 33/23 of each.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying