2022 Ghost Double Barrel IN STOCK

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2021
I assume that is a good thing. Keep the reports coming.
It actually is a good thing, no bat I hotter out of the wrapper than the advanced. Obviously the advanced has some major durability issues. She’s been hitting with the 2022 double barrel all week. She has the power to carry 260’. I think all ghost bats are good bats except for the durability. she will hit live tonight with it and we’ll see how that goes. Bat weighs 23.35oz out of the wrapper. She swings a 33” -9.

Jun 6, 2018
Yeah it sure would be interesting to see what bats these college girls would be using if they were not forced into using a bat by the schools agreement with a manufacturer.

would it be like at the PGF tournaments I see where almost all of the teams are 50% ghosts and a majority are 75-100% ghosts?

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah it sure would be interesting to see what bats these college girls would be using if they were not forced into using a bat by the schools agreement with a manufacturer.

would it be like at the PGF tournaments I see where almost all of the teams are 50% ghosts and a majority are 75-100% ghosts?

Couldn't agree more. Would it be all Ghost Advanced? Would there be some odd, favorite bats they've been using since they were 15?

Jun 8, 2016
Just out of curiousity (not because I plan on letting out the moths in my wallet), is there data published for the compression test results for all of these bats right of the wrapper? They obviously all have to be within standard but I am just curious if any of them are far from it..

Mar 6, 2016
Couldn't agree more. Would it be all Ghost Advanced? Would there be some odd, favorite bats they've been using since they were 15?

Well, UCLA is an Easton school, so they have their choice of any Easton bat and just by watching them some this year, many of them use the 2020 Dual stamp version and not the Advanced. Rachel Garcia uses the dual stamp version and not the Advanced. I saw a couple old grey ghosts and Brady who hit the HR did use an Advanced.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13