16yo Maddie

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Swings from Sunday's games...

Maddie went 3-for-4 with a HR (ITP), two 3Bs, and a deep fly ball out to LF that might have been over a 200' fence. She also picked up her 13th HBP since the start of Feb (25 games). It's just ridiculous how often she gets plunked. She also threw out the only runner who dared to challenge her arm. It was a very good day at the ball field. :)

Oct 2, 2017
Swings from Sunday's games...

Maddie went 3-for-4 with a HR (ITP), two 3Bs, and a deep fly ball out to LF that might have been over a 200' fence. She also picked up her 13th HBP since the start of Feb (25 games). It's just ridiculous how often she gets plunked. She also threw out the only runner who dared to challenge her arm. It was a very good day at the ball field. :)

Very, Very Nice!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Very nice. Lots of clean shots in different locations.

Swings 2 and 4 were low/away, which has always been a weakness for her. I don't love that she arm-bars to extend the radius of her swing arc to get to that location, but she hit them hard and did damage, so I really can't gripe a lot.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Is she still swinging a 33"?

Let me send you a 34" 2016 LXT to test drive. Just try it.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
I had 3. One didn't make the move. Have 2 now. Both in really good condition because the first one never died. This bat changed things for DD. Miss hits to the track carried over the wall.

My 11YO DD won't need it for a while.

I want Maddie to try one. My DD was apprehensive at first. After a bucket of cage work she never put it down.
Greg If you need one for keeps I'll let it go cheap.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I had 3. One didn't make the move. Have 2 now. Both in really good condition because the first one never died. This bat changed things for DD. Miss hits to the track carried over the wall.

My 11YO DD won't need it for a while.

I want Maddie to try one. My DD was apprehensive at first. After a bucket of cage work she never put it down.
Greg If you need one for keeps I'll let it go cheap.

Maddie won't pick it up. She has a deep and unfounded dislike for LS bats.