10U line drive to her face

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I don't know what that is? U calling us names in French? :)

So has your daughter seen any of those pics? Or are the chances so remote & her defense so good that it isn't necessary? I'm assuming your DD doesn't wear the mask?

For the record - My DD will not be looking at any of those pics, but she does wear the mask. She has worn one for so long that it is just part of her uniform now.

Actually it is Latin. Common translation It Speaks For Itself.

To your point regarding my DD, she is in college and making her own decisions. With her pitching at speeds approaching 70mph it certainly would not upset me if she did wear a mask. So far she has been hit in the face once, while shagging balls for BP. And as I stated earlier I will be strongly encouraging my niece and grand daughter to wear a mask.

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
In slowpitch we don't wear masks or helmets because were tough!

I play with a women who used to be very pretty. Something about missing an ear ruined that. Bad throw to first while she was running to first.

Silly women wears a helmet now though-I don't get it-shes ugly and the ears already gone. Its not like she can get any worse. That's why we tease her about her face and her helmet use.

To each their own :)

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
In slowpitch we don't wear masks or helmets because were tough!

I play with a women who used to be very pretty. Something about missing an ear ruined that. Bad throw to first while she was running to first.

Silly women wears a helmet now though-I don't get it-shes ugly and the ears already gone. Its not like she can get any worse. That's why we tease her about her face and her helmet use.

To each their own :)

Makes you wonder about those women at the field that wear their hair down. I guess if they wear glasses they are probably ok. :)

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
Makes you wonder about those women at the field that wear their hair down. I guess if they wear glasses they are probably ok. :)

(Cleaning coffee off my monitor)

That brings up a good point. Dang lady always complaining about missing the ball and sun in her eyes. If shed just wear her shades she wouldn't keep missing the ball.

I mean come on lady-be a team player.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Because some play both. What was your clue that he ONLY played coed?

No but it was pretty clear that he was referring to a coed environment. In case you blinked you made the assumption about only playing coed. It appears his tongue in cheek humor found its way to someone who takes things a bit too seriously. You know she really was not missing an ear. :)

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
No but it was pretty clear that he was referring to a coed environment. In case you blinked you made the assumption about only playing coed.

That is your assumption big guy. Did you see the question mark in back of my statement asking if he just played coed? Thats is a question asking if that all he plays. Then I stated that in mens ball, you see a lot of face protection.

Why the reason to try and insult people?

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
That is your assumption big guy. Did you see the question mark in back of my statement asking if he just played coed? Thats is a question asking if that all he plays. Then I stated that in mens ball, you see a lot of face protection.

Why the reason to try and insult people?

Sorry, did not intend to offend your sensibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kstitz44