Training Aid Causing Issues?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

stv

May 12, 2010
Yes we have used them. Them being heavy seems like it could cause damage on the connection point on two piece bats.
What Im trying to figure out with out having that 10 page debate. Is there any Turning if so. What ? In turning the barrel. Ive read some of those 10page debates and still un-clear.

Yes we have used them. Them being heavy seems like it could cause damage on the connection point on two piece bats.
What Im trying to figure out with out having that 10 page debate. Is there any Turning if so. What ? In turning the barrel. Ive read some of those 10page debates and still un-clear.

No damage I have ever heard of from TCB ball, when the ball hits the bat it is the ball that does all the compressing so there is no damage to the bat.

They might have different sizes and weights we always use the baseball sized ones.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.

JBooth gif
giambiforearms2.gif

stv

May 12, 2010
I say "whip or throw the right hand past the left."

Just had bat in hand again. Oh Lord.
So What about the left hand... Seems like more power when I pull with it. While throwing the right past it.
I wanted to give the left hand something to do too. Would this be correct

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Yeah, I believe the left hand pulls...I just don't believe it is the majority power hand.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06