Manipulating the Barrel Early with Hands

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

fanboi22

on the journey
Nov 9, 2015
SE Wisconsin
Wouldn't it help to know the hitter(amateur....pro or what) before making it a 'model swing'......
I guess i am not sure it is relevant. If you put muscles and skin on the golf swing robot, is it an ideal swing? Can something be a good swing or a not good swing based solely on mechanics? Moving pitch or not moving pitch, can't a swing be a good swing or a bad swing because of the mechanics? I don't necessarily care what some one is thinking or whether they are amateur or pro, can't an amateur have a high level swing? Will the swing break down if the pitch or the position of the tee is moving or in a different location? Maybe(most likely), but i am just asking on this one Skeletor (nice ArmWhip) is it a good swing mechanic to try and emulate? Will a hitter have to adjust to something in a different position or if the speed is different or whatever? Sure, but in this one isolated view, are these the mechanics of a swing that you (anyone) agrees with that are high level?

May 12, 2016
The bottom one is one of his better videos..Why doesn't TM talk about the positive move.. in his vids, he coils around back leg but doesn't have a FYB type movement. He seems all back, all forward in these demos, or his he just demoing from a pre loaded/stretched position

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
tumblr_ps2xzjWsHX1usf292o1_400.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes