Early bat speed - does it exist?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali

Way to try and insult by bringing my9yr old into this. That's what a child acts like. Shove it up your ***. You have no clue where my DD started when I joined this forum,but then again you assume everything. I'm quite happy with where my DD is for her age. Anyways have fun with your BS. This will be my last post to you.

You are and have not been comprehending for awhile now. I told you I have been there. I have felt the same way.
I remember your dds swing because TDS sent me a pm and said I hope nobody Fs up her movements. She looks really good. This was when you first posted and Spartans21 I think was trying to lure you in.

Once again, I know how frustrating it is when you can’t figure out ‘why’. Thats my main purpose of posting here and elsewhere, in hopes that lurkers/parents will at least have a fighting chance of getting their hitters into a good pattern and get some good fundamentals going forward.

Good Coaches are nobody’s best friends. I know that. I’m good with that.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
All I will say is be careful that introduced movements don't break a solid sequence.. This goes hand and hand with movement patterns having different dependencies. We know different patterns work .

Jun 8, 2016
Everybody take a breath...
Z9rV7z0.gif

Jul 29, 2013
Sorry to see you go. I didn't realize you were feeling that way.
I must say, your questions made me think and clarify my explanations/understandings. I'm always finding swings and movements that aren't explained by some of the "absolutes" of hitting and make me question my theory and realign. I also do that here and it could be bothersome to a few. Sorry again.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad