You...make...the....call!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
You cannot see the plate.....Also I agree with @Eric F with regards to the hook slide and considering it is -4 degrees right now with another 8" of snow coming tomorrow on top of the 8" we got yesterday screw you for posting ball pics :p
Same, lol!

Nov 18, 2015
I'm going with safe - for no other reason than the C sticking her head down and saying - "Here's my unprotected face - it would be great if your elbow can make contact with my nose or teeth - I miss wearing braces...".

Aug 1, 2019
MN
SAFE! I can't call her out until I see a tag and the catcher show me she has the ball. If she missed the invisible plate, it's up to the defense to appeal. :)

Nov 18, 2015
Well - you don't want the excess chalk dust floating around and clogging up everyone's N95,000 particulate filters in their made-at-home masks.

Or maybe the umpires union got together and said "how much easier would our life be if we convinced everyone that foul lines makes our job harder?"

Mar 6, 2016
Wait...did I read this correctly, no chaulk due to covid

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LOL... I have no idea why either. But, most if not all fields we play on out her in So Cal (at least for us here in South OC) no chalk lines/boxes. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Pattar: I'm just gonna keep posting nice warm, sun-filled action photos of games out here in So Cal (it's a bit chilly today at 65 degrees) for your enjoyment....envy. :cool: Maybe a nice one of me in my Tommy Bahama chair with shorts and sunglasses and a cool beverage as well taking in the vitamin D from the warm rays.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2016
But, yes....she was called OUT by the ump. Many thought otherwise. Oh man you should have seen the evil glare/look my DD had 🤬. She was NOT happy with the umps call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1