You are probably a crazy dad (CD) or crazy mom (CM) if...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
The back half acre of our property is our combo BMX track and softball practice area, complete with pitching rubber and backstop. But with no trees it gets too hot during the summer for any kind of long practice session. The lawn has shade, so it pays the price. (The DW spends quite a bit of time on the bucket catching, so she's okay with sacrificing the lawn to be in the shade):)

So, if you have sacrificed any part of your home or property to convert to a softball area, you are a crazy softball family.:cool:

Guilty as charged. The really cool part is my dds are two years apart and pitch. So....I got catcher's gear and they have simultaneous pitching and BP in the back yard.

May 25, 2010
...if you'll no longer speak to the parents of your DD's friends, because even though they were t-ball teammates, the girls are now on rival 8u teams. :rolleyes:

Oct 19, 2009
...if you'll no longer speak to the parents of your DD's friends, because even though they were t-ball teammates, the girls are now on rival 8u teams. :rolleyes:

You got it all wrong man. You have to keep talking to those parents so you can get the scouting report!

May 25, 2010
You got it all wrong man. You have to keep talking to those parents so you can get the scouting report!

LOL - I actually misspoke, making it seem like I'm being the snarky one, but while I readily accept that people are people, I had no idea I'd be encountering this sort of behavior so soon.

Feb 9, 2009
When you have a hard time starting a sentence with anything other than "The other day at a softball game/practice..."

........if all your facebook posts are about softball.
.......when your hanging with the boys in the garage watching t.v. and you proudly demand we watch WCWS
(all smiles when the "take your skirt off" comments fly)
........when you spend a gozillion hours researching bats

Mar 15, 2010
...when your phone rings on the weekend and the first words out of the callers mouth are, "Is this a good time to talk, are you playing a game now?" Doesn't matter if the call comes at 6:30 in the morning or 10:00 at night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG