You are probably a crazy dad (CD) or crazy mom (CM) if...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
If your car or truck always looks lived in because you never have time to clean up after tournaments, practices, and weeknight games.

Apr 4, 2010
Tucson AZ
If your otherwise perfect lawn is torn up in two places, one for a batters box, the other for a pitching mound, and you really don't care.

If your co-workers know your softball game schedule as well as you do, and can tell if your going to have a tough game or not.

Finding a new 5 gallon bucket is the highlight of your day.

Mar 15, 2010
Your wife throws out one of the 40lb kitty litter tubs and your response is, "What are you doing? You know I need those for whiffle balls!!!!".

Oct 19, 2009
If your otherwise perfect lawn is torn up in two places, one for a batters box, the other for a pitching mound, and you really don't care.

If your co-workers know your softball game schedule as well as you do, and can tell if your going to have a tough game or not.

Finding a new 5 gallon bucket is the highlight of your day.

I didn't care about the tore up lawn, but dw did. So, I built a back stop and pitcher's circle in the yard complete with brick dust. Done.

Apr 4, 2010
Tucson AZ
I didn't care about the tore up lawn, but dw did. So, I built a back stop and pitcher's circle in the yard complete with brick dust. Done.

The back half acre of our property is our combo BMX track and softball practice area, complete with pitching rubber and backstop. But with no trees it gets too hot during the summer for any kind of long practice session. The lawn has shade, so it pays the price. (The DW spends quite a bit of time on the bucket catching, so she's okay with sacrificing the lawn to be in the shade):)

So, if you have sacrificed any part of your home or property to convert to a softball area, you are a crazy softball family.:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl