You are probably a crazy dad (CD) or crazy mom (CM) if...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 18, 2009
I'll start it... I wonder how many we can get

You are probably a crazy dad (CD) or crazy mom (CM) if...

- you are a pitcher's dad/mom
- when not sitting as far away as possible; you are giving signs to your daughter from behind home plate
- your car/truck has a trunk full of softball equipment 95% of the year
- you need to sit as far away from the game as possible
- family vacations are in random towns for nationals or only the last two weeks in august.
- $300 bats seem reasonable
- you are a pitcher's dad/mom
- you blow off stuff at work to read softball forums all day...

Jan 23, 2009
NE
you are a catcher's dad/mom ( I know pitchers dad/mom get a lot of attention but when that ball that is bouncing in or way over the head - people still wonder why the catcher did get it.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
* your DD is 10YOA and throws 60 MPH...really, seriously. She throws 60 MPH, honestly...I'm not kidding, 60 MPH.
* you are able to compare the softball facilities in Hutchison, Kansas with those in Yuma, Arizona.
* You know the type of mustard they use at every refreshment stand located near a softball field in Southern California.
* You woke up with a 15 foot Shriner hat parked outside your No-tel Motel room and thought, "Gee, I wish I could see that parade."

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2009
your significant other puts a time limit on how much softball you can talk at dinner. Seriously...with a timer...

Mar 15, 2010
If you monitor this forum more than once daily
If your DW says you ignore her over softball

Your darling first wife says, "It is either me or softball" and you respond, "You mean I have a choice?" Divorce lawyer didn't think that was funny...

Feb 26, 2010
Crazyville IL
I'll pinch hit for sluggers since he missed this one.

* your DD is 10YOA and throws 5 pitches...really, seriously. She throws 5 pitches, honestly...I'm not kidding, 5 pitches.

Ok, so I'm redundant

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
If you keep asking Netflix to carry softball training DVD's.

I also have noticed we have at least 1 softball in each room of the house. ( just in case )

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG