Year around softball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 10, 2010
midwest
I held a lesson last night at 6:30 and had to put on a hoody. :)

That is sad! :) We had "indoor" pitching and hitting last night and i had to put on long johns and a scarf! Got to -1 last night.

Let us know when you get that package ready, we may need it. :)

Oct 22, 2009
I think the coldest I ever had lessons outside was 39--I'm in Texas--so that is COLD in case you northerners are rolling eyes.:rolleyes:

Last night it was 47 but the wind was blowing so the windchill was definitely in the low 40's.

When the girls complain, I yell at them, "What are you whining about!? Your only out here for 30 minutes, I'm out here for a couple of hours!!!:eek: I love the heater in my car:D

Tonight it is supposed to be freezing--luckily I have an indoor place I can use when I have to, but then if the roads are bad, I have to cancel anyway.:(

Sep 3, 2009
I held a lesson last night at 6:30 and had to put on a hoody. :)

At my dd's indoor practices, we're lucky to get our coats off and only have to wear a hoody. The thermometers are irrelevant here any more, the wind chill is viscous.

Apr 1, 2010
I'd say our thermometers here are ALMOST irrelevent, lol. Our DD came upstairs this morning after looking at our digital thermometer and told us it was 32 degrees. We were thinking, "Great!" When we actually opened the door, we went back to look at it ourselves and realized it had read 3.2 degrees. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd