WTH? High School Varsity Letter in MarioKart?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
It's all about the jump turns in battle mode. Cut those corners!

I got my first NES in 1989 when I was 10. I played it quite a bit with my brother, who was 4. Within a year or so he could beat me in everything. I think he was born in the matrix or something.

There's an Xbox One upstairs but my girls don't play much. The 16 year old will fire up minecraft here and there. We really only have that xbox because I'm a WV native and wanted to play the Fallout game that takes place there. The Wii is only used for the dance games.

I have a hard time identifying with guys my age (and some older) that will sit down and game most evenings. I usually just want to smash the controller on something after 20 minutes of getting my a$$ handed to me by non-player characters.
My daughter loves the Just Dance games, which are great for cardio. She does that for an hour with friends, and she's a hot mess afterward.

Mar 10, 2020
From the day when varsity letters had to be earned became everyone gets one by their senior season. Now it does not matter what grade level someone is in, it is a participatory award. Now there may be some outlying schools where being on varsity is still earned, but the bigger picture it is not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles