Word of warning...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
This was more of a general warning. A couple friends and I were discussing posts on this and another message board we frequent. But if anyone thinks it applies to them, by all means, heed the warning. Nobody wants to be made a fool of, I am sure.

This especially applies to facebook etc if a parent wants their DD to be able to play for any team as well as you hs and college aspirations.

Say a parent blows up social media with negativity. Slander is never a good way to help your DD. Especially if who you slander is linked to all the local coaches as well as many recruiters and/or college's social medias.

Jun 7, 2013
I am sure that with most of the posters here I'd have absolutely no problem sharing everything about myself and my DDs. I can easily imagine going out and grabbing a beer and discussing softball with many of the DFP posters here. However, I want to maintain my anonymity, as it goes, so I can speak fully and truthfully about my DDs. Already I've had problems with the local organization and I don't want to exacerbate the problem. So, if someone out there knows who I am and what I'm saying, it could used against my daughters. For myself, I don't care. It's about my DDs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Farmboydrose