wife says i have a problem

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 9, 2012
And for some reason when they crack or break a composite bat I hang it on the wall with a sense of pride.....Im a hoarder too!!!!

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Compulsive Bat hoarding (or pathological collecting of Bats) is a pattern of behavior that is characterized by the excessive acquisition of and inability or unwillingness to discard large quantities of objects that would seemingly qualify as useful, useless or with/without value.Compulsive hoarding behavior has been associated with health risks, impaired functioning, economic burden, and adverse effects on friends and family.

If anyone has this problem. I run a house cleaning hoarding service. I will rid you home of all your bats, so you and your family can get your lifes back. Please call.1-give-me-yourbats. First step is asking for help.

Apr 9, 2012
Compulsive Bat hoarding (or pathological collecting of Bats) is a pattern of behavior that is characterized by the excessive acquisition of and inability or unwillingness to discard large quantities of objects that would seemingly qualify as useful, useless or with/without value.Compulsive hoarding behavior has been associated with health risks, impaired functioning, economic burden, and adverse effects on friends and family.

If anyone has this problem. I run a house cleaning hoarding service. I will rid you home of all your bats, so you and your family can get your lifes back. Please call.1-give-me-yourbats. First step is asking for help.

now your asking for a fight!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd