wife says i have a problem

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 24, 2009
I've complained about this before. The packaging on bats is way too distinctive! My husband and daughter know immediately when I have succumbed to the allure of a great online bat deal.

Just in the 31" length alone, I know we have a Techzilla, a cheapie Easton Scandium/Aluminum alloy, a Louisville Jessica Mendoza, a Miken Halo Light, an Easton Stealth and her new Worth 454. There might be more, but that's all I can remember. I really need to start reselling bats on the 'bay.

Seriously guys, you need to get your heads checked. Think of all the other things you could be doing with that $$. Sheesh!!

Vdubya
'98 DD with 32/22 Easton Stealth SSR3B, 32/22 Xeno 'Pride' edition, 32/23 2004 Rocketech
'01 DD with 31/21 Easton Stealth SSR3B, 31/21 Stealth Scn4b, 31/22 Synergy SCN2B
...plus a few practice bats, but that's all.

(Stealth SCN5B 30" FS, pm me)

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Almost like "Extreme Couponing",but with bats. First step is admitting you have a problem. Oh wait, the whole family is over my house for a visit. Have to go. Oh how nice. Oh wait no, it's an intervention. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Not that I share this affliction, but I'm just noting that a roller bag is much better than a batpack for not advertising how many bats you have accumulated. And not that I would know, but having those give away shaped packages shipped to work is a strategy that supposedly works for some (and brightens an average day at work to boot).

Aug 31, 2011
Jawja
I feel like a weirdo, my rascal only has 3 bats, a Rocketech she no longer uses at all, a Nanotech for cage work and a Xeno for games. I'm a slacker!

Mar 29, 2012
The same site has a the zephyr on sale for the same price.

Anyone use a zephyr? I am thinking of getting one a size biggere than my DD currently swings just for her to try out and grow into.

Apr 9, 2012
The same site has a the zephyr on sale for the same price.

Anyone use a zephyr? I am thinking of getting one a size biggere than my DD currently swings just for her to try out and grow into.

Daughter used a Zephyr before Xeno. She had better success and survival rate with Zephyr.

Ive begun to search for bats/deals for my hitting students........I am ashamed to say I actually bought one last night.

During lessons last night I realized I actually own about 12 bats.....apparently I have "loaned" them out to my players and students.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quickpitch