Who needs coaches anyway...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 11, 2018
great story. my DD did a showcase camp a couple of weeks ago and it was set up the same way. the girls figured out positions batting orders and rotations. as a dad it was fun to watch and all the girls really played great, i think it took a lot of the pressure off them

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
A few years back, our travel team participated in a travel league. By league rules at least one adult had to be present for all games, but otherwise we allowed our players to handle everything else. Typically all 3 coaches attended the games simply because we wanted to be there. One would stay close to the dugout to satisfy league rules and the other two would sit outside the fence. The girls really enjoyed it and DD still talks about it. She is in college now and is pursuing a minor in coaching.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I learned a little late to stay out of DD's way during games. Reading this board I told her I am going to leave you alone during games. Rightfully so she did not believe me.

After a couple games of her looking a me, I did not say anything so she started believing.

She just took off as a hitter once I got out of her way.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbatistejr