Who all is going to Ronald McDonald in Houston next weekend??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
Our team (Texas Storm 14U) is not playing for some reason, so DD is picking up with the Texas Lightning for the tournament. She will be helping carry the pitching duties and also play a little 3B. Jersey # TBD when we get there tomorrow. She will be the small one with long blonde hair.

BTW, Maksoftball your DD practices at my DD's school!

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
cuzmail We worked out with the 14U Texas Storm for 1 practice this fall. Drive was too far, but we liked the team. I may have met you. @maksoftball: I know 2 girls on your team and met another at catcher lessons last week. Small world.

We're playing this weekend.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
Maksoftball, DD has been playing with the FBCA HS fall ball team. Jacoby is the AC for the regular season. DD can't play with the HS team this spring since she is an 8th grader, but she will next year. This year she will play with the FBCA middle school team. She loves the school.

Orange, we were a late add to Storm. We made the decision to leave Aces Express in late August. Still may have been there though.

FWIW, DD's is jersey #5 with Storm.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2012
we are Houston bound on friday....!!!

18U Originals-Gold (Koop) from the Kansas City Metro ...my DD is #10 / OF (CF mostly)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom