Which Easton Bat do you Recommend?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
No matter which Easton you decide to go with, I recommend getting an SCN8B as a BP/cold weather bat. These bats are tanks and can be found in all sizes for less than $100. DD has a 32" 8B she has used to keep the cuts off her Mako and 4B. These bats are the most underrated of all of the Eastons by far. Granted, we bought this one used and it has seen thousands of cuts since we bought it, but this bat is on fire and I would say is as hot as any of the 1B and 4B she has owned. Surprisingly, it still passed compression test at Nationals this summer too.
Jdaddy, does your daughter use the Mako over the 8b because it doesn't have the Usssa stamp? Just curious because I could have had one for about 100 but we play a decent amount of utrip although she could use it in high school.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Jdaddy, does your daughter use the Mako over the 8b because it doesn't have the Usssa stamp? Just curious because I could have had one for about 100 but we play a decent amount of utrip although she could use it in high school.

She will go back and forth. Probably used the Mako 75% of the time. Does all BP with the 8B. We played ASA, so it was up to her.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13