Which Easton Bat do you Recommend?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Send this picture to your Easton Rep and tell him you will buy every one he has....then call iMlearning and myself.
Stealth SCN4B.jpg

Feb 7, 2013
I love teams that think they are "sponsored", but all they get is a discount and I bet Coresoftball could get you a better deal on a bat, PLUS your DD could use any bat she wanted. If you are not getting FREE stuff from the sponsorship, just say NO!!!

Older Stealths new in the wrapper are going to be hard to come by. I have bought my DD two used Stealths off Ebay and she loves them!

What years and/or models for Stealths? Looking for -10. You have Coresoftballs contact info.?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
All this sponsor stuff cracks me up. Most of these deals only helps the org itself and the manufacturer.

No way in heck I buy a new CF8 and somebody tells me I have to buy another bat because the org will get great
deals on a net and ball bucket :)

On a side note, I have the new 2016 Eastons coming next month and will give you a heck of a multi bat deal for them :)

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Send this picture to your Easton Rep and tell him you will buy every one he has....then call iMlearning and myself.

I sold one of these last year. Only one person emailed me about it.

The Mako is a great bat with a large sweet spot. DD's first HR came with that bat but then she is a sophomore so it may have occurred with pretty much any bat.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I sold one of these last year. Only one person emailed me about it.

The Mako is a great bat with a large sweet spot. DD's first HR came with that bat but then she is a sophomore so it may have occurred with pretty much any bat.

If you tell me it was a 34" and you sold it for less than $300 I am going to cry....

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
I think I got around 100 the silver stealth but it was a 32. DDs 32" purple stealth brought 150 and that was a deal. She still gets angry about me selling it like it was a magic bat. Close, but in her mind it was the liner to the fence bat.

To the OP, if you're buying Easton don't bother with the Torq unless you are getting it for 200+ a little or less.

Edited to add.

103489. For Sale: 32/22 Mako Torq
by FieldOfScreams, 08/14/15 2:26 PM
32/22 Mako Torq for sale, never used in games or with cage balls. Maybe 30-40 front toss swings on it using regular softballs. Daughter thinks it's too heavy. $150. Email scottydont@backporchforum.com

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2013
I think I got around 100 the silver stealth but it was a 32. DDs 32" purple stealth brought 150 and that was a deal. She still gets angry about me selling it like it was a magic bat. Close, but in her mind it was the liner to the fence bat.

To the OP, if you're buying Easton don't bother with the Torq unless you are getting it for 200+ a little or less.

Edited to add.

103489. For Sale: 32/22 Mako Torq
by FieldOfScreams, 08/14/15 2:26 PM
32/22 Mako Torq for sale, never used in games or with cage balls. Maybe 30-40 front toss swings on it using regular softballs. Daughter thinks it's too heavy. $150. Email scottydont@backporchforum.com

Thanks for the info Insidepitch. Coachbob has generously offered to sell me his slightly used 32/22 mako torq for below that price. This way I don't make a huge investment before DD tests out the Eastons. Plus you can never have too many bats.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
There is nothing wrong with the Torq that I know of. I was leary about the rotating handle getting fine field dust in it and becoming jerky or gritty in its function. If it ceases up its a Mako. Slightly used and under a buck fifty sounds good.

So while we are at it, I'm now looking for Easton Stealth Speed 33/24 SSR4B Fastpitch Softball Bat Black/Purple

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
No matter which Easton you decide to go with, I recommend getting an SCN8B as a BP/cold weather bat. These bats are tanks and can be found in all sizes for less than $100. DD has a 32" 8B she has used to keep the cuts off her Mako and 4B. These bats are the most underrated of all of the Eastons by far. Granted, we bought this one used and it has seen thousands of cuts since we bought it, but this bat is on fire and I would say is as hot as any of the 1B and 4B she has owned. Surprisingly, it still passed compression test at Nationals this summer too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13