Well, here it is...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 13, 2023
Does this solve the problem? No way. People will just argue that a girl is replanting now.
🙄welllll... for those that want to focus on the pitchers feet, it takes out half the controversy. 🤷‍♀️
Now with allowing the leap
maybe...MAYBE.... some more people will learn there is a difference in replanting.
However because the pitcher is allowed to have two feet in the air
LAND AND PITCH
There will be those that think everything is a replant with an extra secoundary push.

Simply, is going to be visually technically difficult for the majority of untrained eyes.

May 21, 2018
Is there a problem outside of DFP?? I don't see protests outside of stadiums calling for an end to injustices being served.. :ROFLMAO:
Not on any other social media? Those Facebook groups make this place look like the Solvay Conference.

Jun 8, 2016
Not on any other social media? Those Facebook groups make this place look like the Solvay Conference.
No idea..not on any other social media softball groups..plus social media isn't real anyway :ROFLMAO:
It only becomes a problem when it effects the growth of the game and I doubt most people whining about it on social media are boycotting watching the games because of it..

Feb 15, 2017
They didn't call they leap, they don't call pitchers who disengage from the rubber first (looking at you, Montana Fouts), so I don't expect them to actually start calling replanting. It is virtually impossible to kick dirt up with your back foot parallel to the mound if you are not replanting.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misscoug