we learned 2 things today

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
To be completely honest with you, the most haunting sports watching experience for me was the 2008 Super Bowl...not necessarily the game just the fact that they were undefeated and lost.

After that I never watched another Patriots playoff game..dead serious. Would go hide in the OU Student Union till the game was over...lots of hiding (and a lot of relief when I found out they won). Missed the Falcons comeback. Missed the Malcom Butler INT..lol.
Oh wait, that was the Superbowl my team won!

Don‘t worry, this past Saturday night was pretty devastating for me. I don’t mind that we lost as the Eagles are a stacked team and we weren’t even supposed to be a playoff team this year, but it was the blowout that sucked big time.

Jun 8, 2016
Oh wait, that was the Superbowl my team won!
sh5s9m1.gif

May 18, 2022
I was hoping maybe you were going to let us know how orthotropic constitutive behavior of a composite bat will effect wave propagation group velocity vs the anisotropic behavior displayed by wood... ;) (and yes I know that is not generally what a materials engineer does.. :p )

With regards to the other parts..well par for the course..I should know better lol.
Good, because I hardly count what I do as engineering much less materials engineering. Mostly I just tell customers why their stuff broke and tell production to stop making stuff that breaks.

Now let me tell you about the 2000 NFC Championship game...or would prefer the 1998 NFC Championship.

At least we have this:

Jun 8, 2016
Good, because I hardly count what I do as engineering much less materials engineering. Mostly I just tell customers why their stuff broke and tell production to stop making stuff that breaks.
Sounds like you must be a popular guy there..😂

May 18, 2022
I discovered that silver haired, middle aged men with director in their title aren't fond of it when you do it during a "discussion" with them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414